The site requires Personal Data, which may subject the user to varying standards of protection. Our company is committed to securing your Data and ensuring your Privacy as follow:
- To uphold transparency in your Personal Data collection and processing
We are always available to provide you with updates on specific information to make more informed decisions about how we process the Personal Data collected from you. More so, we would always be available to answer your questions to make things more transparent.
- To process your Personal Data solely for the outlined reasons in our policy
We process your Personal Data only for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our products and services requested by you
- To enhance the user experience in our products and services
- To protect your rights and interests
- To improve our products and services
- To perform business and administrative activity that is in support of legal and regulatory requirements
- Among other things
More so, we also process your Personal Data to understand your personal needs and preferences so that we can serve you better with more custom-made offers. Tailored offers on our services are subjected to your requirements. You are free to tell us your request.
- 3. To respect your rights and user experience through your Personal Data
We invest in essential resources to ensure your rights to your data are upheld. Moreover, you can review your Personal Data and ask us to amend, erase, and stop using it for specific purposes. You can also request that we help you transfer it to a third party, and we will be more than ready to grant you wishes under the law.
- To secure your Personal Data
We can assure you that we will use a range of means and measures to ensure that your Personal Data is secured on our platform, although we cannot promise absolute protection of your Personal Data.
Types of Data Collected
These are the types of Data collected by this site, itself or through third parties:
- Usage Data- First name, Last name, Country
- Various types of Data
- User ID
- Geographic position
The user must freely provide their Personal Data. Unless otherwise stated, all Data requested by this site is compulsory, and failure to provide it would make it impossible for this site to provide its services.
The user who is uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory should contact the site’s operator. The user is also responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published and shared via this site. And they must confirm that they are authorized by the third party to offer the Data to the operator/owner of this site.
Method of Processing User’s Personal Data
The site operator takes necessary security steps to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Data. Processing of the User’s Data is executed through computers and other IT enabled tools due to organizational procedures and approved purposes.
Sometimes, Data is made available to some persons in charge of sections of this site (e.g., administration, sales, marketing, legal system administration). Or some appointed third-party essential service providers (e.g., mail carriers, hosting providers, communication agencies, & IT companies).
In all, the processing of Data would always follow strict organizational procedures with high-end security measures.
The legality of Data Processing
The site operator/owner are free to process Personal Data provided by the user on the following bases:
- Provision of consent by the user for one or more particular purposes. Some legislations afford the owner/operator the allowance to only process the user’s Personal Data until the user opt-out (revoking processing consent). However, when it comes to Personal Data under the European Data Protection Law, this does not stand. That is:
- The provision of Data by the user is essential for full pre-contractual obligations and actionable performance of agreements between the user and operator.
- Processing of Data is vital for the operator/owner to operate in agreement with a proper legal obligation.
- Processing is essential for the legitimate interests embarked by the site owner/operator.
- Processing is conducted with regards to tasks executed per authority vested in the owner/operator for common purposes.
The site operator/owner would be readily available to clarify the legality of Data Processing for either statutory or contractual provision of Personal Data.
The place for Data Processing
Personal Data provided by the user is processed at the owner’s operating offices or regions where parties responsible for the processing are situated.
In some cases, data transfers might be an essential part of processing most, especially if the user’s location is different from where the data is processed. However, the user can get more information on the legal basis of Data transfers when broader protection standards are applicable.